Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Where has the time gone...?

Wow! Where has the time gone? My little girl jumped from eating solids to crawling and eating people food. Sadie Grace is now 8 1/2 months old!

Sadie is a little go-getter. I took her to Gymboree yesterday with her friend Finn and she had a blast. She may not look like me but she likes flipping and turning just like her mother!

This past weekend I went on a girls trip with my college Bible Study girls. We had a blast catching up and seeing the Chicago sites. We even had High Tea at the Drake Hotel. Sadie spent the weekend with Mammaw and Grandpa in College Station.

Below are some pictures. I will try and post a video soon of Sadie crawling. She gets from point A to B in no time flat!

Our most recent trip to Carmel
Lookin' like trouble...

Daddy's eyes

Off she goes!
College roomates in Chicago















No comments:

Post a Comment