Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Birthday and Pumpkins

Today is my 26th birthday! How exciting! For my birthday Chad gave me this wonderful new grill below. I am so happy to get rid of my old one. It had seen better days... He also got me a massage and I cannot wait to use that!!

Fall is finally here and yesterday Monte (Chad's dad) brought over our pumpkins. They are so cute!! We have three. One for each member of the family. It is so funny to watch people drive by and rubberneck past our yard to get a good look. I wouldn't be surprised if we have people stop to take pictures before it is all over. I love my pumpkins! I will take more and better pictures of them later...


My new grill!

Pretty fancy!


Me and Sadie on the 'mommy' pumpkin

My cutie-pie in her party dress


Happy Birthday Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Christina! We recorded a Flip Video for you last night. Erin will make sure it gets sent to you.

    ReplyDelete