Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 1, 2009

One week to go... max!

I went to the Dr. yesterday (Friday) and she said I was about 1 cm dilated and 70% effaced. She also mentioned that if I have not had her by my next appointment on Tuesday then we would schedule an induction for Friday. Whoo hoo!

Chad and I are really excited for her to get here. If we are making predictions... I am guessing that she will come on August 4th and have lots of dark hair like me. (I'm not sure how those Knips' will like a dark haired baby but I'm sure they'll get over it!)

My bags are packed and ready to go! I can't think of anything else that has to be done before she gets here. Right now I am just trying to sleep as much as possible since I know that will be a limited luxury once Sadie is here...!

No comments:

Post a Comment